How does it work? Click here for Strategy Tutorials!
Differences from the Bet Angel version:
- NO individual Cancel All for each runners, only the whole market’s bets can be Canceled by signals or by countdown time or you can use fill kill delay.
- NO auto Stop Win/Loss function. But still you can trigger Greenups (green all) by signals or by countdown time.
- Pre Market and/or In-play auto trading all day long. Cymatic uses “Auto Pilot” for auto attaching excel sheet to the markets all day long. When a market is finished it jumps to the next one. The spreadsheet automatically clears itself and ready for the next market!
- This spreadsheet only can focus on one market at the time!
- Runner 1 (favourite) Visual Ladder display.
- Runner 1-3 Traded Volume Dispersion Display for each odds.
- Built-in Race type filtering system (adjustable filter texts): Hcap/Not Hcap; Beg, Claim, Cond, Grp1, Grp2, Grp3, Grd1, Grd2, Grd3, Hunt, Listed, Mdn, Nov, Nursery, Sell; Chs, Hrd, INHF, NHF, Stks; (video here)
- Estimated in-running time (sec) indicator: can be useful for in-play strategies.
- Day of the week indicator: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Built-in book %, and Weight of Money % calculations for each horses.
- Auto Result listing and analysing system: adjustable data listing places. It helps you to analyse your trading success or fine tune your strategy; video here.
- Can be use it on Horse/Greyhound Racing (or maybe football) markets.
- Refresh rate = 1 row data, how fast you can make is depending on your computer speed and software setup. Example: 500ms-1000ms = 1 row data. Usually 1000ms per row is easily achievable!
- No VBA programming skill needed from you, the spreadsheet does all the work for you!
- Easy to create your advanced trading strategy/algorithm! You can trigger Back bets, Lay bets, Green all commands, Cancel all commands with algorithm trigger signals (excel formulas). e.g. MACD, RSI, MFI, Candlesticks, Moving Averages, other custom conditions or strategies, unlimited possibilities; example indicators here.
- Built-in Odds to Tick converter: can be essential for specific strategies (tick is an integer number 1-350, each number represents an odds value).
- Fully adjustable bet properties: offset; green offset; stop loss; place stop; fill kill delay; stake with built-in liability stake calculator.
- Adjustable 31 Data listing places are more than enough to create any algorithm.
- 3 phase time based pre market green all system built in for extra safe trade closing.
- Previous race result indicator: you can change stakes or strategy based on the last race result.
- Auto adjusting Y-axis of every charts you make on the sheet. It makes the graphs look much better.
- Working example strategy provided (not for profit) to help you understand how to create your own strategy. click here for more advanced example strategy version
- You can also create advanced live excel charts to help you in your manual trade.
- Provided with cell comments and notes (you can hide these).
- Potential free updates.
- Bug support via email.
- Sheets are password protected (you can ask for unprotected version for additional costs).
- One time payment, unlimited usage!
Please note! The spreadsheet dose NOT include any finished profitable strategy, only an example strategy to help you understand how to create your own strategies!
Get the latest full version (one time payment)
Regular Trader Bot Cymatic version:
Max. 24 hours delivery via email, please be patient! If question: email@example.com
Ladder display for runner 1 and traded volume dispersion display, so you can create rules for the ladder cells. The bot has many built-in criteria settings and indicators. Also you can filter your trade with race types or with any custom text.
You can analyse your trade algorithm success with the built-in auto result recording system with 8 adjustable data recording places. (e.g.: you can list Min/Max prices for a runner to fine tune your strategy).
Adjustable 31 data places, you can list every data you need for your algorithm! Auto data listing system can be faster than 1 sec. Built-in odds to tick value converter, which can be essential for specific strategies.
There is a “Your Strategy” area in the excel sheet where you can create your strategy ideas. Example MACD / RSI strategy (not for profit) provided with many example formulas to help you understand how to create a trade algorithm or rules.
The sheet includes Book% and Weight of Money % calculations for each runner. You can easily use these values for your strategy/algorithm.
Disclaimer: Use the bot responsibly. We are not responsible any of your actions. Use it in practice/training mode (not with real money) until you know how to use it well!